We offer 3 different materials that the doors are made from thermafoil, solid wood, and laminate doors
|Therma Foil Doors ||Wood Doors ||Laminate Doors |
Pros: · Cost Effective · Many Color Options · Shorter Lead Time
Pros: · Different types of Finishes-
Natural, paint, stain · Hand Sanded
Pros: · Full range of laminate colors · Cost Effective
Con: Sensitive to heat
Cons Longer Lead Times
Cons: Slab Doors only
The Finest Construction...
At J.T. Enterprises we buy only the highest quality materials and ensure that all products we manufacture will stand the test of time. All cabinets are manufactured with the finest plywood. Plywood is a superior product for construction because…
- Plywood does not warp
- Stronger Construction
- Lighter weight material
- Natural Finishes
About Us ...
J.T. Enterprises of Martin County, Inc
J.T Enterprises of Martin County, INC has been in business since 1985, when Jim Turner opened the business. In 2002, Ward Cox, current president and owner of J.T. Enterprises bought the business from Jim. Ward has been manufacturing and installing cabinets in Martin County and surrounding areas for over 10 years. J.T. Enterprises is licensed and insured. J.T. Enterprises specializes in Custom Cabinetry, this allows for us to start from scratch to accommodate your vision and space. This means that all cabinets are built to order and available in many sizes, styles, colors, and accessories. You'll get exactly what you want J.T Enterprises serves the surrounding areas, Palm City, Jupiter, Palm Beach, Port Saint Lucie, Fort Pierce, and Okeechobee.
J.T. Enterprises of Martin County, Inc.
We offer many different types of cabinets to fit your need and style.
European Style Cabinet
Framed Style Cabinet
- In face frame cabinet, 1.5 inch to 2 inch border or frame is constructed to hide the edge of the cabinet box.
- the face frame adds strength and sturdiness
- the cabinet door is attached to the frame's side. Doors can be mounted to the inside of the frame, creating a uniform, flush-mounted look or to the front of the frame, leaving a revel (partial overlay)
Full Inset Style Cabinet
- Full- inset cabinets have drawers and doors that fit flush with the face frame.
- Free Template- This allows us to ensure that your new countertop will fit perfectly in your home.
- All brands and colors of laminate
- Special Edging Gem-Loc, this gives a laminate countertop a more complete look
- Gem-loc is a premier edge is an innovative approach to accenting laminate surfacing. It combines both laminate and solid surface into a decorative molding, a very high end look is achieved while minimizing the impact your budget.
Solid Surface Countertop
- Solid surface is a non-porous low-maintenance countertop surface. It can mimic the appearance of stone, granite, and quartz.
- Seamless- countertop is built as a complete unit. Once it is manufactured in is manufactured and installed there no visible seams in the countertop.
- Resistant to mold, mildew and bacteria with proper cleaning
- Repairable- should the material become scratched or broken, solid surface can, in most cases, be repaired quickly.
- Integral sink, the sink and countertop are installed as a unit. Solid surface sinks can be joined to the countertop surface with no gaps which eliminates areas for water to collect and bacteria to grow
- The installed product is available in a variety of finishes, ranging from matte to high-gloss.
- Other advantages over granite include it light weight, wider range of color combinations and edge profiles
Pride in quality, attention to detail and sensitivity to what our customer are looking for make, J.T. Enterprise of Martin County, The # 1 Choice for your cabinetry project!!